Advisory Council Green Finance Alliance
The Advisory Council of Experts assists the Steering Committee and the Coordination Office in particular with the substantive and science-based development of the Green Finance Alliance and with questions about methods.
The Advisory Council of the Green Finance Alliance consists of national and international experts in the field of Green Finance – for example from universities, non-university scientific institutions, international initiatives and interest groups.
Persons from Green Finance Alliance member companies cannot become part of the advisory board. Its composition is the responsibility of the Steering Committee. The Advisory Council will assist the Steering Committee and the Coordinating Office in particular with the substantive and science-based development of the Green Finance Alliance and with questions about methods. The Council has a purely advisory function and thus carries no decision-making authority.
Members of the advisory council of the Green Finance Alliance
- Nate Aden, Finance Lead, Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)
- Catarina Braga, Lead of PACTA Coordinated Projects, RMI
- Andreas Breitenfellner, Lead Economist, Österreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)
- Alfred Lejsek, Lead Group III/B Financial Markets, Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)
- Angélica Afanador, Executive Director, Partnership Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Irene Monasterolo, Professor of Climate Finance, Risk Climate Impact Institute – EDHEC Business School
- Matthias Pastl, Senior Vice President Group Environment, Voestalpine
- Keywan Riahi, Director of the Energy, Climate and Environment (ECE) Program, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- Franz Rudorfer, Division Chairperson Bank and Insurance, Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO)
- Silvia Ruprecht, Project Lead Climate and Financial Markets, Federal Office for the Environment FOEN - CH (BAFU)
- Nancy Saich, Chief Climate Change Expert, European Investment Bank (EIB) and Member of EU Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Lisa Simon, WWF (Team Leader Climate Protection & Sustainable Financial Market)
- Jakob Thomä, Executive Director, 2 Degrees Investing Initiative Germany (2DII)
- Andreas Wollein, Head of Group Finance and Investor Relations, Verbund
Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK)
Department VI/3 Green Finance and Sustainable Economy
Environment Agency Austria
Green Finance Alliance Helpdesk