CORDIS – Community Research and Development Information Service
CORDIS, the Development Information Service of the European Union, is a free service offered by the “Innovation/SME(=Small and Medium-sized Enterprises)" Programme of the European Commission.
CORDIS provides access to a wide range of information on measures taken by the European Union (EU) to promote research and innovation. With its up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of research and development (R&D) measures, CORDIS is a valuable source of information on the following topics:
- Seventh Framework Programme (2007 – 2013) Web Service:
This service offers a step-by-step introduction to the activities of the Programme and explains the mechanisms of European research funding.
- Support in the application of research results,
- Up-to-date research results and information about the strategic orientation of the programmes,
- Overview of R&D funding and promotion schemes,
- Clearing house for co-operation on R&D projects and the exchange of experience.